2020 DTA Virtual Annual Meeting
A World of Opportunity: Springboard into 2021
2020 will be remembered as a year like no other. The COVID-19 Pandemic has forever changed the way we approach family, life, and business - and DTA has made changes as well. With the safety of our members as our highest priority, the
DTA has decided that the 2020 Annual Meeting will be completely virtual. The entire team at the DTA is committed to making this meeting just as great as our traditional Annual Meetings have been in years past.
Strategically planned to take place the week after the 2020 Elections, the DTA Annual Meeting will focus on critical business and industry information designed to springboard your organization into 2021. This meeting
is a must attend event, providing the very latest market intelligence, dental practice insights, regulatory, trade and legislative information impacting the dental industry now and into the future.
- Educational program packed with industry and government experts
- Special focus on data and the impacts of COVID-19 on the industry
- New pricing structure designed to provide access to valuable information for your entire staff
Wednesday, November 11th
- Friday, November 13th
Who Should Attend?
- Company Leadership and Top Decision-Makers
- Senior Government Relations, Legislative, Regulatory, and Compliance Managers/Directors
- Business Leaders New to Dental and Advocacy
- Executives Looking to Network with their Industry Counterparts
- Companies Seeking Information on Dental Economics, Market Data and Post–Election Results
- Employees of Member Companies who Haven’t Experienced a DTA Meeting in the Past – this is a great opportunity!
Pricing for Primary Member before/after September 15th.
Pricing for Additional Registrants from the Same Company before/after September 15th.
Special Pricing for Your Entire Company to Attend before/after September 15th.
Special pricing for Dental Organizations.
Full event price for non-members.
Join today to save $$$!
What Last Year's Attendees Say
"Great content with speakers and the property was very nice. The other members are all very open to meeting and sharing. Found the meeting to be very beneficial."
Treloar & Heisel
"The DTA Annual meeting is packed with valuable resources that otherwise would not be available to smaller companies. Being a member of the DTA and attending the annual meetings are a catalyst for growth."
“The DTA Annual Meeting provides the opportunity to connect with industry leaders. The networking is priceless.”